samedi 6 février 2010

QUESTIONS TO MY LOVED ONE

By Tikum Mbah Azonga

I run a risk
A big risk and I know it
It is the risk of falling in love with you
I don’t love in halves
I love totally, completely and utterly
It is all or nothing
I love with all my being
When I love
I forgo myself
I retreat and send my loved one forward
I no longer exist
I decrease so that she may increase
If I live, I live for her
If I eat I eat for her
If I drink, I drink for her
If I pray I pray for her
If I think I think of her
If I dream I dream of her.
And if death comes to claim her
I will step before her and say to death.
"Spare her and take me."
But I have one question for you
If I fall in love with you
Will you treat me in exactly the same manner?

Copyright 2010

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the decrease efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=guitar method in the style ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Anonyme a dit…

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Tikum Mbah Azonga a dit…

Hi. Thanks for your comment.However, you didn`t sign it.

TMA