mercredi 30 décembre 2009

CHANGE AT THE TOP

Tikum Mbah Azonga

You talk of change?
What change?
Change of the guard
Or change at the top?
Has the bottom not fallen out
Like some old wine in new wine skins ?
Or new wines in old wine skins?
Aren’t we just going round in circles?

After so many years of change
It’s back to Square One at full range
If you doubt me, ask the coast guard
All he has is champagne to pop
Every male has been subdued by the political rout
Children with distended stomachs live like urchins
Heaped on them and their mothers are our leaders` sins
All fish have lost their left ventricles.


Copyright 2009

5 commentaires:

melvosbrown a dit…

I love this article not only because u wrote it but because it has made me love what i have n to admit everthg that come my way thanks alot.Am melvis maborah mbua a level 200 student jmc

Tikum Mbah Azonga a dit…

Thanks for your comment.

But I don`t understand what you meant by "love what i have and to admit everything that comes my way".

TMA

marie a dit…

i read what you wrote about your days in sacred heart and i think this is a good thing you have done because it is not easy to remember this. But i would have really love to know about the type of food you were eating and the type of game you played at the time.

marie a dit…

GODS RAFT OF CERTAINTY
You spoke about the birds,pa Menolli,the park boys. What then can you say about your students in level 200 jmc.

Tikum Mbah Azonga a dit…

Thanks for your comment. I`ll see what I can do about it.

TMA