jeudi 21 janvier 2010

PEOPLE WITH THE WRONG FACES

(For Dericka Nfor)


By Tikum Mbah Azonga


I don't like ugly people
They drive me crazy
And make me feel like throwing up
Ugh...! The sight of them!
They look like scarecrows
And Father Christmas dressed up the wrong way.

Ugly people don't know they have an odd dimple
They are like employees laid off by Magzi
And dreaming the Presidency will call them up
I, Dericka will thrash them and even hang them
And never will they be able to drown their sorrows.
To turn the situation around, they must pay.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

MBAZE a dit…

A LITTLE AMBIGUOUS I MUST SAY.SO MUCH SO THAT I WANT TO KNOW MORE.I NEED THE TIPS TOO.

MBAZE a dit…

what is this project you have been participating in sir? SM09A950